Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wilby

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MellieMob

MellieMob Report 4 Jul 2007 22:44

hi i'm melanie o'brien (yates) i'm trying to find any information on my nans family her name was mary victoria yates (wilby) born 19/08/1917, and she died in march 1996. i know she had a sister called ruby. her mothers surname is sheaman and my nan was born in chatham kent my nan married my grandad archie yates. i don't know anything about my nans family and any info would, help i would be greatful thank you update: i would like to thank all that have helped in my search i am still searching but have found family members that i didn't know existed. i now have a whole other search now, and its a wonderful feeling. thank you again