Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Beels

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 5 Jul 2007 00:53

Hi am am Karen Light - maiden name BEELS would like to find out anything regarding this family - earliest i know my grandfather and grandmother lived in a block of flats at the back of Euston Station - obviously not there anymore - think grandad's name was Joseph - but not sure - no idea of grandmothers. Children were, don't know what order they came in, - only have the birthdays of 2 - Winni - John - James d.o.b. 26.12.27 - David d.o.b. 23.02.33 - George - Lillian - (may have been another sister - think her name may have been Sylvia) - mainly moved out of london into essex - southend / billericay / raystead / romford / harold hill romford Anyway - would love to hear from anybody who could tell me anything Have new information grandparents names where John Richard Beels -d.o.b. AMJ 1894 - grandmothers name Alice McCarthey d.o.b. not known - there was also another child Alice E Beels d.o.b. OND 1916 - although i know all the above named uncles and aunts - I do not remember this one being mentioned - ever!! - whether it was because they were not allowed to speak of her or they didn't know about her i don't know - its a mystery!! Can anybody throw some light on this??!! Look forward to hearing from you - happy hunting! Oh! by the way Sylvia is another sister her d.o.b. is OND 1929 middle initial A - maybe someone out there can give any information on any of this! regards karen