Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lowe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Valerie

Valerie Report 5 Jul 2007 15:35

Valerie Parry nee Wynn looking for LOWE I am looking for any relatives or descendants of those relatives of Gertrude Lowe who was born in 1879. I am currently researching my mother's side of the family. She was Eva Harriet Wynn now deceased who was the daughter of Gertrude. I know that Gertrude had several brothers and sisters, namely Francis, George, Henry, Reuben, Sarah and Walter and my mother Eva was her only child. They were all born in Radford, Nottingham, I think. I can remember a Hilda and Violet who lived on Cambridge Street, Nottingham in the 1940s and think they were her nieces. I should be very interested to hear if anyone has any link to the above. At the date of my grandmother's death her name was Gertrude Lymbury so I am not sure if she would have been remembered by this name.