Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lister

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen

Helen Report 5 Jul 2007 20:08

I'm looking for my real father. His name is David Lister. He was married to my mother, Lily Lister ( nee Bullock ) and they had two children, My brother Steven Lister born 1965 and myself, Hellen born 1969. We were born in Laucester Road, Hindley Green in Wigan. We moved to London and they split when I was five months old. I have never seen or heard from him and would like to find him or any relatives out there as when he split with my mother he was with his girlfriend who was expecting their first baby. I have five children and am not the healthiest person in the world so would like to try and introduce my children to thier grandfather if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.