Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Nichols

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Frank

Frank Report 6 Jul 2007 16:31

HIYA,
Trying to find relations and any history on my Nichols side, here is what i have,

Henry Nichols born 1834/35c in England died in 1910 in Portadown Armagh
His first wife could be Catherine McDonnell born 1833c in Ireland they had a large family as shown i beleive Catherine devorced Henry Nichols and she married Conelius Scully b1835c Ireland the family moved to America, Henry Nichols then moved to Nothern Ireland and not sure if he married Margaret Redmond from Portadown Ireland they had a son Robert Henry Nichols b1871c co/Armagh Ireland and it does seam Henry had 2 familys going at the same time CAN YOU HELP PLEASE
Thomas Nichols b1857 Ireland
Henry Nichols b1858 Ireland
George Nichols b1860 England
Caroline Nichols b1863 Ireland
Charlote Nichols b1865 Ireland
Chareles Nichols b1867 Ireland
Alfred Nichols b1868 Ireland
Agnes Nichols b1870 Ireland
Constance Nichols b1875 Ireland

thanks Frank