Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Buckley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

jean,300171

jean,300171 Report 9 Jul 2007 20:35

Help!! Has any one got Daniel Buckley?married to Mary Dromey? in Ireland{Macroom?}date around 1864/5/6 ? as their first son John was born 2nd Jan 1867,next was Thomas {my Grand father} born16th Dec 1868.then Eugene born 14th Sept 1872.all in macroom Cork Ireland. I have looked for years trying to find the date of their Marriage with out any sucess, and am hoping some one has them in their tree ?if you think you can help I would love to hear from you !! please contact me through the boards. thank you Jean.