Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Bennett

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Valerie

Valerie Report 13 Jul 2007 13:57

Valerie Kneller 13-7-07(1-50pm) I am trying to find out more about my mothers Grandmother who was born Margaret Bennett.Her married name was Parkes.She married Ben Parkes and lived in Wolverhampton West Midlands.I think she died in the early 1950's.She had a nasty fall and never recovered.She was in her 70's when she died. She had six children including my mother's father Ben Parkes and reared my mother Marjorie as her own child when her mother died in the flu pandemic of 1918. Anyone out their connected to this family?