Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Burge

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jackie

Jackie Report 13 Jul 2007 21:08

Hi, Iam am looking for any of the following BURGE family. We have managed to get back to 1791 but no further. If anyone knows of the following please contact me. Thanks. William BURGE b1791 Somerset Agricultural Labourer married Mary EDWARDS c1801 Kingston by Taunton. They married in 1817 in Kingston. They had five children: John b1827 Taunton died 1905 Thomas b1834 Taunton Mary b1836 Taunton possibly died 1847 Henry b1840 Taunton possibly died 1847 James b 1831 Taunton Waiter married Emma Norman WITHECOMB c1833 London died 1872. They married on 17.09.1854 at St Martins in the Field. James and Emma are my husbands great great great grandparents. If anyone has any information regarding any of the above pleases do not hesitiate to contact me. Kind Regards, Jackie