Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find James Taylor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hazel and Alex

Hazel and Alex Report 18 Jul 2007 10:02

Ancestor: JAMES TAYLOR Born: unknown Died: around 1884-87? Spouse Emma Taylor - nee smith Children: only known - James Christopher Taylor Born/lived/died: Norfolk (possibly north suffolk) Looking for anyone to help trace him as I am banging my head against the preverbial brick wall :@) I have looked at the census but haven't been able to conclusivlely locate him: Normally I would look at James C Taylors census record but he doesn't appear until 1891 by which time his father had died (family assumes death but not conclusive reason for absence) Does anyone have any information that would lead me on the right path? Feel free to send me a direct message or add a post to this message, Look forward to any suggestions, facts, theories, Thanks, Alex