Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Ash

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Simon in Bucks

Simon in Bucks Report 22 Jul 2007 18:03

Ash – I would very much like to hear from anyone descended from Isaac George Ash (George Isaac Ash), who was born on 1st May 1856 (Rugby, Warwickshire). His parents were Jacob Ash (born c1826 Rugby, Warwickshire) and Charlotte Hizzard (born c1830 Rugby, Warwickshire). Isaac George Ash married Alice Elizabeth Shrimpton on 4th February 1884 at Maidstone Parish Church, Kent. According to the 1901 Census, the family address was 64 Charter Street, Gillingham, Kent. The following children show; Arthur (born c1886), James (born 1891, my Great Grandfather), Ernest (born c1893) and Amy (born c1895). If you are descended from any of the above children or any born after 1901, I’d be delighted to hear from you. Thanks Simon