Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Deruyter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michele

Michele Report 25 Jul 2007 03:28

I am looking for A Ramon Deruyter from San Deigo California (born Sept 19, 1948) He is I think my sister in laws half brother and she is really wanting to find him. He has a sister Inga who married a Raymond Nardone and they had 2 children called Adriana & Laura. Ramon and Inga's father was a Charles Deruyter and he was in Australia during the war and Cherie my sister in law is his daughter. Last heard of them in SanDeigo California. If anyone has anything at all please let me know. I know that there is a Raymond Narvone in Edsion NJ and he has an email address but I can not get hold of it as I am sure that is the brother in law. Anyway, many thanks in advance. I would really like to find these people for my sister in law so please if you can help or think you can help please contact me. Michele hardie