Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Katie Gordon

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Katie

Katie Report 18 Jul 2007 11:50

My Name is Katie Emma Gordon, my father's name is James Lavery Gordon. I was born to Kathleen Murphy on 1st October 1979 in Chatham, Kent, England. All I know about my Father's family is that they are from Easterhouse, Glasgow and he has a sister called Margaret who passed away, a brother called John who passed away, a sister called Patricia who passed away, a brother called Eddie who passed away and then there is Ronnie who is still alive and living in Gillingham, Kent. I'm sure my father has another two sisters but they live in Glasgow and I have no memory of them. My father's Birthday is 22nd January and he was born in 1954/55. If you can help me peice together my family tree, please contact me. Thanks x