Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1861 Wales look-up please!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alison

Alison Report 25 Jul 2007 11:33

Hi im looking for David Phillips b.1851 in Raubon Denbigh Wales, his father is David born c.1811 Parish of Ruabon, Denbighshire, Wales his mother Marg(a)ret born c.1818 Parish of Ruabon, Denbighshire, Wales they may have a son Ellis with them born c.1859 in Denbigh. I have looked and looked and cant seem to find them in 1861. this is them in 1871. Name: David Philips Age: 20 Estimated birth year: abt 1851 Relation: Son Father's name: David Mother's name: Margret Gender: Male Where born: Parish of Ruabon, Denbighshire, Wales Civil Parish: Ruabon Ecclesiastical parish: Rhosllannerchrugog Town: Rhos County/Island: Denbighshire Country: Wales Street address: Occupation: Condition as to marriage: Disability: View image Registration district: Wrexham Sub-registration district: Ruabon ED, institution, or vessel: 15 Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 72 Household Members: Name Age Elizabeth Jones 28 David Philips 60 David Philips 20 Ellis Philips 12 Margret Philips 53 thanks for any help alison

Alison

Alison Report 25 Jul 2007 12:02

Hiya thanks for looking though I thought I was just going blind! thanks again and happy hunting! Alison