Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

need help looking for marriage

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah

Sarah Report 24 Jul 2007 11:35

I would like to find a marriage between david williams and annie batten, Their children where born in neath glamorgan wales, which is where my search starts ther 2nd child was born 1913 i am also using this date as a guide. Thanks sarah

Deborah

Deborah Report 24 Jul 2007 12:01

Hello Sarah This may be them as Hannah could be shortened to Annie Marriages Jun quarter 1903 Batten Hannah Jane Neath 11a 1407 Williams David Neath 11a 1407 From Deborah

Sarah

Sarah Report 24 Jul 2007 12:25

I found that one but I wasn't aware annie was short for hannah thanks sarah

Deborah

Deborah Report 24 Jul 2007 12:42

Hello Sarah this is from name site ANNE Gender: Feminine Usage: French, English, German, Scandinavian, Finnish, Basque Pronounced: AN (English, French), AH-nu (German) [key] French form of HANNAH. From Deborah

Diane

Diane Report 25 Jul 2007 09:17

Here are Williams children born in Neath with a Batten mother. WILLIAMS Glyndwr Batten Neath.11a 2099 3rd qtr 1912 WILLIAMS Leonard Batten Neath.11a 2167 3rd qtr 1920 WILLIAMS William D Batten Neath.11a 2167 3rd qtr 1920 Hope this helps. Diane