Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Novice needs HELP!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sasha

Sasha Report 22 Jul 2007 09:13

Hi, I am trying to trace my half-brother. I have his name, DOB, previous address (i.e. where his parents lived when he was born in 1968), both parents names, including mother's maiden name, and a copy of his birth certificate. So, how do I go about finding this person? Are there any particular websites I should be looking at? In short..... help please! :) Sasha.

Penny

Penny Report 22 Jul 2007 09:16

Have you tried Friends reunited?

Sasha

Sasha Report 22 Jul 2007 09:21

Yep. No luck so far though....

Battenburg

Battenburg Report 22 Jul 2007 09:26

In the past there have been members offering electoral roll look ups. Enter electoral roll in the text box on records and see if you can find it

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 22 Jul 2007 10:37

Try posting on the 'lost touch' pages of C4 text. Or ask on here for an ER lookup.........without naming names, of course. Anyone who has the resource will ask you send the details via private message. Good luck Reg