Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Could anybody look for a death record for me pleas

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

KatWest

KatWest Report 22 Jul 2007 00:09

John T. Platt born in Leek, Stoke on Trent area in 1912. Mother's maiden name was Warsop. Think he died about 1927 or thereabouts. Would be most grateful for any help on this matter. Many thanks, Kath

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 22 Jul 2007 00:16

There's nothing in 1925, 1926, 1927, 1928 or 1929. Kath. x

Joyce

Joyce Report 22 Jul 2007 00:16

England & Wales, FreeBMD Birth Index: 1837-1983 Birth, Marriage, & Death Name: John T Platt Birth: Dec 1911 - Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire Is that the birth?

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 22 Jul 2007 00:24

Is this him:- John T. Platt, age 18 June qtr. 1930, Stoke T, 6b, 226 Kath. x

KatWest

KatWest Report 22 Jul 2007 00:26

Hi Joyce, Not that one it's the Leek 1912 one. He may have died in Leek also before the rest of the family moved to Stoke don't really know for sure. Thanks for trying for me anyway. Hi Kath, Thanks for trying also. Kath x

KatWest

KatWest Report 22 Jul 2007 00:31

Kath that could well be the one. All I know was that he died in his teens and he attended Hanley High School. Thanks for your help. Kath x