Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Austerfield NBI Please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Matthew

Matthew Report 21 Jul 2007 18:02

Hello. Would it be possible for anyone to check the NBI for anyone with the surname of Moore in Austerfield, West Riding of Yorkshire. Its a tiny hamlet not far from Doncaster and I think the church is called St Helena. Hoping some of my ancestors were there from 1838ish. Kind Regards, Matt.

Moggie

Moggie Report 21 Jul 2007 18:27

Just these 3 Moor/Moore burials Maureen Burial Date Forename Surname Age County Place / Details 16 Sep 1919 John William MOOR 42 Yorkshire West Riding Austerfield, St Helena 3 May 1861 Mary MOOR 16m Yorkshire West Riding Austerfield, St Helena 22 Apr 1856 Sarah MOORE 13w Yorkshire West Riding Austerfield, St Helena

Matthew

Matthew Report 21 Jul 2007 18:56

Hi Moggie Dee, Thats great, i am sure one is mine and sort of sure the another one is mine. Would it be possible to ask for another look up? Hoping that Mary and George Moore would be burried in Laughton en le Morthern nr Rotherham. Mary died between 1881 and 1891 and George died between 1891 and 1901. I greatly appreciate your time. Many Thanks Matt

Moggie

Moggie Report 22 Jul 2007 12:03

Hi Matthew These are all the Moore/Moor burials at Laughton en le Morthen Kind regards Maureen Burial Date Forename Surname Age County Place / Details 5 May 1920 Doris May MOORE 14m Yorkshire West Riding Laughton en le Morthen, All Saints 28 Oct 1898 George MOORE 83 Yorkshire West Riding Laughton en le Morthen, All Saints 8 Mar 1903 George MOORE 4 Yorkshire West Riding Laughton en le Morthen, All Saints 1 Dec 1901 Horce MOORE 5m Yorkshire West Riding Laughton en le Morthen, All Saints 15 Feb 1937 Leonard MOORE 25 Yorkshire West Riding Laughton en le Morthen, All Saints 1 Sep 1863 Mary MOORE 32 Yorkshire West Riding Laughton en le Morthen, All Saints 7 Sep 1888 Mary MOORE 70 Yorkshire West Riding Laughton en le Morthen, All Saints 6 Jul 1922 Nelson MOOR 5m Yorkshire West Riding Laughton en le Morthen, All Saints 12 Dec 1865 Sarah Ann MOOR Yorkshire West Riding Laughton en le Morthen, All Saints 24 Jun 1944 Thomas MOORE 83 Yorkshire West Riding Laughton en le Morthen, All Saints

Matthew

Matthew Report 22 Jul 2007 12:09

Hi Maureen, Thank you so much for that, my George and Mary are on there. I really appreciate you looking for this for me. Kindest Regards Matt