Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

A few Berks/Oxfordshire Parish Records available.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sue

Sue Report 19 Jul 2007 15:29

Have CD with the following parishes ;- Berrick Salome, East Lockinge, Ewelme, Great Coxwell, Hanney, Islip, Nuffield, Oxford St Matthew, Oxford St Paul, Toot Baldon.

xx bumble bee xx

xx bumble bee xx Report 19 Jul 2007 15:52

hi looking for the parents of james richard coles but went by the name of richard belive they were from the ox fordshire area, born 1853 married a sarah harris 1860 any help would be appreciated manda

Sue

Sue Report 19 Jul 2007 16:07

Hi Amanda Only Richard Coles was in 1698! - Come back to me if you ever think he's one of yours! Good luck Sue PS from BIVRI COLE, James Richard Christening Gender: Male Christening Date: 28 May 1854 Recorded in: Ludgershall, Buckinghamshire, England Father: James COLE Mother: Lucy Source: FHL Film 1042390 Dates: 1682 - 1881 and his sister... COLE, Matilda Christening Gender: Female Christening Date: 20 May 1852 Recorded in: Ludgershall, Buckinghamshire, England Father: James COLE Mother: Lucy Source: FHL Film 1042390 Dates: 1682 - 1881 Ludgershall is just over the border from Oxfordshire, abt 5 miles from Bicester.

Sue

Sue Report 19 Jul 2007 16:37

Hi Lesley No joy I'm afraid. Checked BIVRI too and nothing there either. Sue

xx bumble bee xx

xx bumble bee xx Report 19 Jul 2007 21:00

hi ya thanks very much for that, much appreciated amanda xx

Irene

Irene Report 21 Jul 2007 11:05

hi do you have any records on the name burningham/birmingham.kind regards irene

Sue

Sue Report 21 Jul 2007 16:32

IRENE Sorry, nothing coming up for either name Sue

Ian

Ian Report 22 Jul 2007 13:31

dear sue do you have anything on cuddesdon in oxon? oxfordshire im looking for the west family many thanks ian wade

Sue

Sue Report 22 Jul 2007 14:04

Ian I only have the parishes listed in my original thread, if you'd like me to check any of those I'll happily do so if you give me a bit more information ie first names or dates Sue