Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Arthur Edgar Kaile - Edward Kaile PLEASE HELP

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

duchessofessex

duchessofessex Report 17 Jul 2007 19:45

I am looking for a death of my GG Grandfather Arthur Edgar Kaile. He was born 1841-3 and was still alive on the 1881 census, but his wife was widowed by 1891, can't seem to find a death for him can anyone help. Also his father Edward Kaile no dates i'm afraid as i know nothing about him only his name and occupation - Mechanic in 1871.. I am pulling my hair out with my Kaile Family....won't somebody help me please ....Many Thanks,,,Debbie

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 17 Jul 2007 20:00

Where, please? I can't see them on any census........are they transcribed as per your spelling? if not, please give us the Ancestry version..........tks Reg

Selena in South East London

Selena in South East London Report 17 Jul 2007 20:14

Whereabout would you expect him to be? Selena

duchessofessex

duchessofessex Report 17 Jul 2007 20:14

Hi Reggie Not sure where Edward Came from, and Arthur might be London, although i think there is a connection to Guildford (Arthur's first son my G grandfather was born in Shackleford, Surrey, and there are a few Kaile name from that area.) he was married in London in 1871 to Emma Tovey, hence how i know his fathers name,and the Ancestry of 1881 has him down as Arthur Kasle, i have submitted an error on this apart from this i am totally flummuxed

Selena in South East London

Selena in South East London Report 17 Jul 2007 20:20

Not too sure about this? Deaths Dec 1873 (>99%) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kail Edward 60 Andover 2c 130 Nothing for Arthur so far.

Julie

Julie Report 17 Jul 2007 20:35

Debbie On the 1881 theres a Frances Powell as mother do you know anything about her

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 17 Jul 2007 22:00

Wonder if this birth helps... Arthur Edgar Longhurst Kaile, 1843 mar. qtr Westminster 1 457 On Ancestry 1851, he is down as Krile, in Dorset. 1871, down as Kaili, Bromley St. Leonard. Chris :)

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 17 Jul 2007 23:28

Just wondering about this entry as the family are living in the Poplar registration district on 1881 census Deaths Sep 1881 HAILE Arthur Edgar 39 Poplar 1c 430 Maureen