Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

U.S.Census please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Little Lost

Little Lost Report 17 Jul 2007 17:57

Not sure which ones are available but I amlooking for the family of Christine Ellen McKerrow b 1867 . She married Robert Bennie in the US but dont know if she was born in Scotland or US. Thanks GLoria

Suein10b

Suein10b Report 17 Jul 2007 18:06

1910 Christine Bennie Age in 1910: 43 Estimated birth year: abt 1867 Birthplace: Scotland Relation to Head of House: Wife Father's Birth Place: Scotland Mother's Birth Place: Scotland Spouse's name: Robert Home in 1910: Moosic Ward 1, Lackawanna, Pennsylvania Marital Status: Married Race: White Gender: Female Year of Immigration: 1894 Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Robert Bennie 43 Christine Bennie 43 Robert Bennie 12 Christine Bennie 10 William Bennie 5 Andrew Bennie 3 Will look and see if I can see her pre marriage likely in Scotland Also have her in 1920 and 1930 census Sue

Little Lost

Little Lost Report 17 Jul 2007 18:37

I can usually connect all the McKerrow. I think I have thisone asChristine Helen McKerrow born 1869 but if she has any children it may give a clue to her parents. Thanks GLoria