Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Harry Paddock 1901 census look up please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jane

Jane Report 16 Jul 2007 15:56

Please can someone find Harry Paddock on the 1901 census. I think he was living in Birmingham in 1901. He was born 1889 in Birmingham. His parents were Richard b1854 and Jane Paddock b 1858. I would especially like to know where he was living, was he with his family and what his job was. Thanks for your help

jen yorkshire

jen yorkshire Report 16 Jul 2007 16:04

Harry Paddock Age: 11 Estimated birth year: abt 1890 Relation: Son Father's name: Richard Mother's name: Jane Gender: Male Where born: Birmingham Civil parish: Birmingham Ecclesiastical parish: St Margaret County/Island: Warwickshire Country: England Street address: Occupation: Condition as to marriage: Education: Employment status: View image Registration district: Birmingham Sub-registration district: Lady Wood ED, institution, or vessel: 37 Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 110 Household Members: Name Age Alfred Paddock 6 Arthur Paddock 4 Beatrice Paddock 6 months Charlotte Paddock 13 mothers help Edith Paddock 14 screw cutter Elizabeth Paddock 9 George W Paddock 17 railway carter Harry Paddock 11 Jane Paddock 43 Maud Paddock 20 screw bolt worker Richard Paddock 46 railway goods porter Richard Paddock 19 (cant make his job out) 3 birchall place,lady wood,

Websterbfc

Websterbfc Report 16 Jul 2007 16:08

no occupation for harry but his father was a railway goods porter if that helps

Jane

Jane Report 16 Jul 2007 16:20

Thank you both for your help. Silly me I didn't realise that Harry would only be 11 in 1901. In 1912 he was recorded as being a tram worker and I was trying to see if I could find out what he did on the trams. Never mind I will have to wait till the 1911 census comes out. Thanks again Jane