Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

sorted out thanx Anyone Have Access To Tracesmart

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

lyndylou74

lyndylou74 Report 15 Jul 2007 19:29

hi i am hoping some kind person with access to either 192 or tracesmart would do a lookup for me it isnt for the 2007 one but a search between 2002 - 2006 if you can help let me know so i can pm the details many thanx in advance lynda

lyndylou74

lyndylou74 Report 16 Jul 2007 11:06

nudging

lyndylou74

lyndylou74 Report 18 Jul 2007 09:29

Thanx for the suggestion but i am trying to find the exact area as i have the name and need to find the address. There is only one person listed with this full name and hoping to find out the address Lynda

Hayley

Hayley Report 18 Jul 2007 09:31

I can do a electoral roll search for you. PM me the details and i'll do it now x

lyndylou74

lyndylou74 Report 18 Jul 2007 09:38

many thanx i have pm'd you lynda x