Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ali

Ali Report 13 Jul 2007 13:29

hi everyone, i've got a list of mourners on great grandfathers (charles catten) funerial n i'm trying to piece it all together, at the top of list is a Mrs Pegrum and and Mr E Catten, i don't think they were married to each other as florial tributes were M&M Pegrum & M&M E Catten but i've found 4 kids all with sur name Pegrum Catten, all born Brentford, Rose 1Q 1897 3a 150, George 2Q 1898 3a 138 Lavinia 3Q 1899 3a 175 and Alice 4Q 1900 3a 160 can anyone please help me with finding parents, i've sent for birth cert of the first one Rose but not sure if it will arrive as i asked for Pegrum-Catten i poss should of asked just for Catten

Vera

Vera Report 13 Jul 2007 13:43

Hi Ali, Found this family....on the image it looks like Pegrum 1901 George Pegram Age: 2 Estimated birth year: abt 1899 Relation: Son Father's name: George Mother's name: Annie Gender: Male Where born: Acton, Middlesex, England Civil parish: Acton Ecclesiastical parish: All Saints Town: Acton County/Island: Middlesex Country: England Street address: Occupation: Condition as to marriage: Education: Employment status: View image Registration district: Brentford Sub-registration district: Acton ED, institution, or vessel: 12 Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 230 Household Members: Name Age Alice Pegram 5 months Annie Pegram 36 George Pegram 36 George Pegram 2 Lavinia Pegram 1 Regards Vera

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 13 Jul 2007 13:51

This look like the Pergum family (transcribed Pegram), no Rose but there's George, Lavinia & Alice: 1901 census 32 Meon Rd., Acton, All Saints, Middlesex George Pegrum, head, 36, house painter Annie, wife, 36 George, son, 2 Lavinia, dau, 1 Alice, dau, 5 months All born Acton.

June

June Report 13 Jul 2007 13:58

Name: Rose Pegram Catten Estimated birth year: abt 1897 Year of Registration: 1897 Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar Age at Death: 0 DISTRICT: Brentford County: Middlesex Volume: 3a Page: 79 (click to see others on page June x

Ali

Ali Report 13 Jul 2007 14:23

thank u all for your help ladies xx