Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

American help needed please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dame

Dame Report 6 Jul 2007 18:38

I have these details of Lourilda Alice Conkle(nee Roy) born MO 1866 ??died Aug 1967 Signal Hill Ca..I'm trying to find out where she is buried can anyone help..Details end there...Thank you...

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 6 Jul 2007 18:41

Signal Hill is in Canada according to Google. Kath. x

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 6 Jul 2007 18:43

California Death Index, 1940-1997 about Alice L Conkle Name: Alice L Conkle Social Security #: 568720264 Sex: FEMALE Birth Date: 21 Jun 1866 Birthplace: Missouri Death Date: 8 Aug 1967 Death Place: Los Angeles Mother's Maiden Name: Jeffers PS I immediately thought of Canada as well, but CA is abbreviation for California. Never heard of Signal Hill.

Dame

Dame Report 6 Jul 2007 18:43

Kathleen it's a suburb of Long Beach California, thnx..

Dame

Dame Report 6 Jul 2007 18:45

THank you Lisa....

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 6 Jul 2007 18:59

Are you interested in census returns? I will be back later, if you are, and no one else replies.