Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

unmarried mum

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

»-(¯`v´¯)-» þlumli©ious »-(¯`v´¯)-»

»-(¯`v´¯)-» þlumli©ious »-(¯`v´¯)-» Report 2 Jul 2007 09:40

thomas agg born hackney 1914 how do i find out who his mother is when her surname was agg also? vicki

Georgina

Georgina Report 2 Jul 2007 09:44

Vicki you order the birth certificate which will give you her full name. Georgina.

»-(¯`v´¯)-» þlumli©ious »-(¯`v´¯)-»

»-(¯`v´¯)-» þlumli©ious »-(¯`v´¯)-» Report 2 Jul 2007 09:46

i cant believe how stupid i am sometimes no wonder i cant get very far lol thanks

Gypsy

Gypsy Report 2 Jul 2007 11:25

Vicki, You're not stupid! We all have to learn! Pat x

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 2 Jul 2007 11:55

The GRO Ref for the cert ,if you havent already got it) Births Jun 1914 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Agg Thomas V Agg Hackney 1b 869

Paul Barton, Special Agent

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 2 Jul 2007 12:13

When you do find out, I'll bet it's this one - and the Italian that blighted her life!!!: 1901 England Census Name: Ethel Agg Age: 19 Estimated birth year: abt 1882 Relation: Daughter Father's name: Edward Mother's name: Elizabeth Gender: Female Where born: Dalston, London, England Civil parish: Shoreditch St Leonard Ecclesiastical parish: St Paul Haggerston County/Island: London Country: England Registration district: Shoreditch Sub-registration district: Haggerston ED, institution, or vessel: 11 Household schedule number: 294 Household Members: Edith Agg 22 Edward Agg 52 Edward Agg 26 Elizabeth Agg 60 Ethel Agg 19 Carlo Pudezzi 30