Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone have 3 spare credits for Findmypast please.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 30 Jun 2007 19:56

Could anyone please look up the record for a Grace Scott sailing on the ship 'Regina' between 1925 and 1927. I think there are three in that time. It's the record for the one aged 30 that I'm after. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. Kath. x

Helen

Helen Report 30 Jun 2007 19:58

I'll do it Kath, just give me a minute, Helen

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 30 Jun 2007 20:03

Thanks Helen. Kath. x

Helen

Helen Report 30 Jun 2007 20:17

Kath, Sorry for delay, called away I found her, details as follows... White star line, depart Liverpool 14 Aug 1925 Scott Grace, 70 Bridge Street, Sutton Bridge, Lincs, 30, Dressmaker. Travelling 3rd class, bound for Quebec. Let me know if you would like image. Helen

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 30 Jun 2007 20:20

Thanks so much for that Helen. It does seem as if this may be the Grace Scott I was looking for (my grandmother's half-sister), as she did come from Lincolnshire. If you have given me everything from the transcription, then there is no need to waste another 10 of your credits for the image. Thank you so much for the information. Kath. x

Helen

Helen Report 30 Jun 2007 20:21

You're very welcome, Helen