Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Richard Griffith (s)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lesley

Lesley Report 28 Jun 2007 00:27

If anyone is going to the Cheshire Records Office, I would be grateful if they could look for information on the following: Richard Griffith (s) born 1832 Tushingham/Malpas Father: Thomas Griffith(s) born abt 1796 Tushingham Mother: Mary born abt 1801 Norbury 1841 Census Info: Richard living with Mother and Father, also siblings: George 1836 James 1829 Mary 1838 Thomas 1821 William 1840 I need birth and christening info for Richard Marriage and death info for Thomas and Mary (unfortunately I have no maiden name ) I am unable to go myself as I have just undergone major surgery and am unable to drive. Any help would be marvellous Also, if anyone can let me know where I can obtain cd's with marriage and death info (1600 - 1900) and Parish Records for Cheshire (Malpas and surrounding areas) Many Thanks Lesley

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 28 Jun 2007 02:52

Would this be Richard? It's from the BVRI: Richard Griffith christened 6 Mar.1831. Birthplace Tushingham. Recorded in Malpas Cheshire. Collection St. Oswald. Parents Thomas Griffith & Mary. Funny, though, I don't see the christenings of his siblings.

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 28 Jun 2007 03:15

I wonder where you got the siblings info, Lesley? On the 1841 census I only see Thomas & Mary each age 50 with Richard age 10. They're living in Malpas.