Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find my Father

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 24 Jun 2007 03:50

I have been trying to find my biological father for 25 yrs now. I know a friend of his but he won't help me. My father is called John Gill born aprox 1956 give or take a couple of yrs. He used to live in the Otley area West Yorkshire. with friends in Guiseley. Yes he knows about me and even payed monies to my mum,(Dianne Scott) but the records have been destroyed. I grew up in Guiseley Leeds 20, born - 20.06.74 in Leeds General. Any help would be greatfully excepted, He is now possibly living in Harrogate. Yours Sincerely Emma Marie Scott

Lewella

Lewella Report 24 Jun 2007 04:50

Try www(.)192(.)com Remove brackets

Annie

Annie Report 24 Jun 2007 10:33

Hi try 118118.com there is a John Gill Harrogate Hope this helps