Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1841 Look up please for Lattimore

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

(¯`*•.¸Scousenana.•*´¯)

(¯`*•.¸Scousenana.•*´¯) Report 23 Jun 2007 17:07

Can anyone help me with this name please Elizabeth Lattimore b c 1825 Gretton Northamptonshire. Sorry but that's the only info i have. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jean

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 23 Jun 2007 17:25

1841 but age is a bit out Name: Elizabeth Lattimore Age: 8 Estimated birth year: abt 1833 Gender: Female Where born: Northamptonshire, England Civil parish: Gretton Hundred: Corby County/Island: Northamptonshire Country: England Street address: Occupation: View image Registration district: Uppingham Sub-registration district: Uppingham Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Adam Lattimore 40 Adam Lattimore 11 Elizabeth Lattimore 8 George Lattimore 13 Rebecca Lattimore 3 Mo Samuel Lattimore 10 Sarah Lattimore 39 Thomas Lattimore 5 William Lattimore 2

Elaine

Elaine Report 23 Jun 2007 17:27

1841 possible - name recorded as Elizabeth Latimer HO107; Piece 814; Book: 6; Civil Parish: All Saints; County: Northamptonshire; Enumeration District: 11; Folio: 7; Page: 7; Line: 2; Elizabeth Latimer abt 1826 George Latimer abt 1801 Joseph Latimer abt 1826 Mary Latimer abt 1831

(¯`*•.¸Scousenana.•*´¯)

(¯`*•.¸Scousenana.•*´¯) Report 23 Jun 2007 17:43

Thanks to all for your help, it really is appreciated. Sophie, thanks for the offer of more look ups, is it ok to get back to you if i need more help? Thanks again Jean