Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Please can someone check 1871 image ?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynn

Lynn Report 19 Jun 2007 14:33

Thanks Jane ..

Lynn

Lynn Report 19 Jun 2007 14:36

Please can someone look at the image of Boley??? Alfin born 1863 he is in Collyweston Northants with James Wood and family can't find Boley in 81! thanks Lynn

Jane Gateshead Girl

Jane Gateshead Girl Report 19 Jun 2007 14:38

I think its Betsy - as the age is under female column I think this may be her in 1881: Name: Betsy Alfin Age: 20 Estimated birth year: abt 1861 Relation: Servant Gender: Female Where born: Impingham, Rutland, England Civil parish: Toxteth Park County/Island: Lancashire Country: England Street address: 53 Parkfield Rd Education: Employment status: View image Occupation: Domestic Servt Housemd Registration district: Toxteth Park Sub-registration district: Toxteth Park ED, institution, or vessel: 84 Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Betsy Alfin 20 Theodore Faloke 39 Mary Hornby 28 Agnes Emma Steeves 26 Geo.Walter Steeves 27 Source Citation: Class: RG11; Piece: 3651; Folio: 98; Page: 31; Line: ; GSU roll: 1341875.

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 19 Jun 2007 14:42

Looks more like Betsy to me and the age is in the female column. Margaret