Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

marriage christopher iles

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary Elizabeth Harris

Mary Elizabeth Harris Report 18 Jun 2007 11:57

hi could anybody help me find any information on a Christopher Thomas iles he married Mary Lillian Morris at Birmingham register office 29th September 1951 they were married before i dont no when i was 1 when they married for the second time they used to live at great Hampton row hockley Birmingham any help would be welcome thanks Mary Harris [iles]

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 18 Jun 2007 12:02

The marriage cert will tell you how old each of them was at the time.....so you can make a guess at when the first marriages might have been, and trawl the indices for the registration. The certs will also have the names of each of their fathers, so you will know what name to look for when searching for the woman's first marriage. Reg

Georgina

Georgina Report 18 Jun 2007 12:21

It looks like he was born in 1919.. Name: Christopher Thomas Iles Birth Date: 16 Jul 1919 Death Registration Month/Year: Dec 1987 Age at death (estimated): 68 Registration district: Birmingham Inferred County: Warwickshire Volume: 32 Page: 1111 Georgina.