Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

.•:*★jet★*:•

.•:*★jet★*:• Report 16 Jun 2007 16:28

hi 2 kind people have just found some relations but i was wondering if anyone could find if any of these people were boatmen or women at any time they were all from birmingham? John Harrison Elizabeth Harrison Jane Harrison 22nd September 1817 Ann Harrison 17th August 1806 Caroline Harrison 29th January 1810 Henry Harrison 24th April 1812 Samuel Harrison 12th July 1813 Margaret Harrison Eliza Harrison Jane Harrison Thomas Harrison Martha Amelia Harrison thanks very much

.•:*★jet★*:• Report 16 Jun 2007 16:56

anyone?

.•:*★jet★*:• Report 16 Jun 2007 16:58

nks vera need to know if any were boatmen or women? thanks

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 16 Jun 2007 17:06

Sorry but your request is so jumbled I'm not sure what you are asking for!!

.•:*★jet★*:• Report 16 Jun 2007 17:18

hi jane married a thomas daniels but i think her brother samuel was a coalminer then became a canal boatman? thanks

Vera

Vera Report 16 Jun 2007 17:26

Hi, 1841 Found a boatman !! Saml Harrison Age: 30 Estimated birth year: abt 1811 Gender: Male Where born: Warwickshire, England Civil parish: Birmingham Hundred: Birmingham County/Island: Warwickshire Country: England Street address: Occupation: Boatman Registration district: Birmingham Sub-registration district: St Paul Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Betsy Harrison 3 George Harrison 8 Harriet Harrison 1 6 Mo Judith Harrison 25 Saml Harrison 30 Sarrah Harrison 13 Regards Vera

.•:*★jet★*:• Report 16 Jun 2007 17:39

thank you very much vera