Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cornwall Records Office

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dominique

Dominique Report 14 Jun 2007 21:59

Will be visting the records office in Truro sometime soon and will happily to do any lookups needed.. Dom

Cheshiremaid

Cheshiremaid Report 14 Jun 2007 23:10

Please may I take advantage of your kind offer Dominique if you have time. I am looking for the baptism/birth of ELIZA CROCKER born c1820 St Stephens, Cornwall Many thanks, Linda

DavidB0745

DavidB0745 Report 15 Jun 2007 03:42

Hi Dominique If you can, could you please see if you can locate a birth of a Peter Pope born abt1835 in, I believe, Breage, Cornwall, although it's a guess only at this stage, even though he gave Breage as his birth place on the 1871 Census. To give you some more information on him he married Caroline Treloar in Helston in the April Quarter of 1862 (refer Vol 5c Page 350). In fact anything else about him and/or his family would be greatfully received. Many thanks for your offer. David Adelaide South Australia