Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

GANNON

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 14 Jun 2007 12:07

Check the 'search' facility, to find out if anyone else is researching the name. But, I must say that you should not rely on other peoples' info.....it can be inaccurate. Start with his birth cert, and work backwards............ check every bit of info, or you could follow a wrong line. Please....if you don't have a medical reason for using all upper case.....use normal type. It is so much easier to decipher.........thank you Reg

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 14 Jun 2007 12:09

Its best to look for your partners parents marriage and birth certs then their parents birth certs and marriage get on the census. Not every one comes on these boards, look at the seach on homepage that will bring up people with that name in tree just incase you are new just click on add reply at top of page to reply to thread Jeanette

yawnydawny

yawnydawny Report 14 Jun 2007 12:10

THANK YOU BEEN TRYING FOR A LONG TIME WELL IT SEEMS LIKE IT GOT A LITTLE BIT OF INFO BUT NOT MUCH BUT THANKS I WILL LEAVE ALONE FOR A BIT AND DO MY OWN TREE THEN GO BACK TO IT

yawnydawny

yawnydawny Report 14 Jun 2007 12:13

CAN ANYBODY WHO AS THE SURNAME GANNON PLEASE GET IN TOUCH I AM TRYING TO DO MY PARTNERS TREE AND HIS SURNAME IS GANNON AND ALL I CAN SAY I AM NOT GETTING ANY WERE FAST SO PLEASE HELP THANKS

Teresa L.A.

Teresa L.A. Report 15 Jun 2007 14:04

Dawn have pm you. Please get in touch. Regards Teresa.

Teresa L.A.

Teresa L.A. Report 15 Jun 2007 18:55

nudge this so i can find it at later date.