Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

London look up please.1851

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lee

Lee Report 13 Jun 2007 06:44

Hello Sleuth's,,I am looking for details for the following people in the 1851 Census...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Head,,Charles William Wren age about 28................................. Wife,,,,Susannah age 28........................................................ Daughter Jane Wren age a few months,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, They maybe living at Horsley Buildings,, Stepney,,,,London,,,,, Thankyou Guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lee,,, ;-)

Fox On The Rocks

Fox On The Rocks Report 13 Jun 2007 07:41

This is the only Charles Wren I could find married to Suzannah: Name: Charles Wren Age: 33 Estimated birth year: abt 1818 Relation: Head Spouse's name: Susanah Gender: Male Where born: Jostin, Surrey, England Civil parish: Kingston Upon Hull Holy Trinity County/Island: Yorkshire Country: England Street address: Occupation: Condition as to marriage: Disability: View image Registration district: Hull Sub-registration district: Humber ED, institution, or vessel: 1 Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 6 Household Members: Name Age Charles Wren 33 Charles Wren 4 Mary Ann Wren 9 Susanah Wren 33 Charles is a master baker, born in Tooting, Surrey Suzannah was born in Kirton, Linconshire, Mary Ann born in Wandsworth, Surrey, Charles (JR) born in Clapham, Surrey, I guess its possible that Jane wasn't born yet?

Lee

Lee Report 13 Jun 2007 08:02

FotR,,,,,,,,,,,, Thankyou for your time and trouble but i'm quite sure it's not them, all the people mentioned in my first request are all Londoners from the East end,,, Thankyou again. Lee

*Sharm

*Sharm Report 13 Jun 2007 08:03

hello Could these be them the ages are wa out though its the only possible match i can find. Name: Charles Wren Age: 35 Estimated birth year: abt 1816 Relation: Head Spouse's name: Susannah Gender: Male Where born: Mile End, Middlesex, England Civil parish: Stepney Ecclesiastical parish: St Philip County/Island: Middlesex Country: England Street address: Occupation: Condition as to marriage: Disability: View image Registration district: Stepney Sub-registration district: Mile End Old Town Upper ED, institution, or vessel: 33 Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 38 Household Members: Name Age John Carr 5 Sarah Carr 8 Watson Carr 9 Charles Wren 35 Mary Ann Wren 2 Susannah Wren 28 Charles occupation is dock lab. Sharmala.

*Sharm

*Sharm Report 13 Jun 2007 08:06

Hi They are also living at number 8 Horsely Buildings. Sharmala.

Lee

Lee Report 13 Jun 2007 08:20

Sharm,,,,,yes you have them spot on,,,,,,Whoopee,,,, address. people, and the answer to a mystery,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a Cyber bottle's of wine are on the way to all you Guys that helped ,,,,,thanks so much,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;-)))))))))))))))))))))))))) Lee...

*Sharm

*Sharm Report 13 Jun 2007 10:00

hello lee thanks for the wine!!! would you like the image? Sharmala.