Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sidney Walter George

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gillian

Gillian Report 12 Jun 2007 15:35

trying to find his death not sure which month or yr but he did in margate kent so d not know which area that will come under the registration area any help will be helpful thanks dont know if sidney is spelt with a y on his his birth cert sidney but on marriage just sidney george

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 12 Jun 2007 16:05

Even an idea of the century would be helpful........lol!!! This is the web address for deaths........leave out the brackets when you paste to your browser bar........ http://content.ancestry(.)co.uk/iexec/?htx=List&dbid=8966&offerid=0%3a7858%3a0 Reg

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 12 Jun 2007 17:13

Use the web address I posted above..........it has the FULL records Reg

Gillian

Gillian Report 12 Jun 2007 17:17

Hi well i got married in 1973 and he gave me away so i guess it would be 1980 or early 90 but when i look p death in tis web 1984 to 2004 nothing found

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 12 Jun 2007 17:29

GEORGE, Sydney Walter Portsmouth 1984 May Do you have any idea of his birthdate, or age? He could still be alive Maureen

Gillian

Gillian Report 12 Jun 2007 17:47

Hi reg so i forgot to put what century as uy put it but we are not all perfect but perhaps u might think u are so sorry if i forgot to put roughly what year he could of died u could put yr reply more friendly and i will thanku in case u thought i forgot

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 12 Jun 2007 17:50

l suppose you will have a moan at me now for suggesting the death in 1984 in Portsmouth when you clearly said Margate But there is a lack of basic information in your request to help us to help you

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 12 Jun 2007 17:53

Gillian, I know for a fact that Reg wasn't being unfriendly - it's just that it's impossible to look up details for someone without knowing a rough idea of the year. Kath. x