Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1891 census Fareham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kazzie

Kazzie Report 7 Jun 2007 02:24

Could someone look up a William Henry Bartlett born 1880 Dorset but staying in Fareham and has a Wiliam Clewett living with them am interested in what the details of them all say Kaz

Sue from Perth Oz

Sue from Perth Oz Report 7 Jun 2007 02:46

Hi Can find this William Clewett living in Fareham but no Barlett with him Name: William Cluett Age: 23 Estimated birth year: abt 1868 Relation: Waiter Gender: Male Where born: Portsmouth, Hampshire, England Civil parish: Fareham Ecclesiastical parish: St Peter Town: Fareham County/Island: Hampshire Country: England Street address: Occupation: Condition as to marriage: Education: Employment status: View image Registration district: Fareham Sub-registration district: Fareham ED, institution, or vessel: 8 Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age William Cluett 23 >>>>> Henry Corpe 40 Alice M Fletcher 21 Alice D Lomax 39 Mary A Marshman 23 Eba M Scal 24 Harriet Stiggins 54 Edith White 24 Frederick White 26

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 7 Jun 2007 06:14

Kaz, I don't see any of the people you mention. Where did you get this info. from? Rose

Deb needs a change

Deb needs a change Report 7 Jun 2007 09:24

This looks like William in 1891: BARTLETT, Henry Head Married M 38 Carpenter Dorchester Dorsetshire BARTLETT, Mary Wife Married F 41 Poole Dorsetshire BARTLETT, William Henry Son Single M 9 Scholar Wareham Dorsetshire BARTLETT, Beatrice M Daughter Single F 6 Scholar Wareham Dorsetshire BEST, Emily Boarder Single F 38 School ? Mistress Wareham Dorsetshire -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RG number: RG12 Piece: 1643 Folio: 16 Page: 26 Registration District: Wareham Sub District: Wareham EnumerationDistrict: 1 Ecclesiastical Parish: Lady St Marys Civil Parish: Lady St Marys Municipal Borough: Wareham Address: St Johns Hill, Lady St Marys, Wareham Deb:)

Kazzie

Kazzie Report 7 Jun 2007 11:23

Thanks I was given the info from someone conected to the family a while back but think he gave me the wrong info it was proballly 1901 that William Bartlett and William Clewett living in fareham,would anyone be so kind and have a look for me? Kaz