Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1861 & 1871 look up please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 6 Jun 2007 10:09

Last night someone kindly looked up the following on 1851 for me. could someone please find this couple on the 1861 and 1871 for me please. JAMES ELLIS & his wife SOPHIA both born in Romford Essex abt 1800. I'd like to know where they are living if possible. Thank you. Julie

Deb needs a change

Deb needs a change Report 6 Jun 2007 10:17

Hello Julie, Is this them in 1861? ELLIS, James Head Married M 66 Labourer N K VIEW VIEW ELLIS, Sophia Wife Married F 56 Upminster Essex VIEW VIEW ELLIS, Emma Daughter Unmarried F 19 Romford Essex VIEW VIEW ELLIS, Henry ... Grandson M 1 Romford Essex VIEW VIEW -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RG number: RG09 Piece: 1069 Folio: 14 Page: 21 Registration District: Romford Sub District: 1 Romford EnumerationDistrict: 7D Ecclesiastical Parish: Civil Parish: Romford Municipal Borough: Address: Noak Hill Road, Romford Deb:)

jen yorkshire

jen yorkshire Report 6 Jun 2007 10:24

cant just make the 1861 out, if you want the image so you can look then just pm me and ill send you it. 1871 havering road he was a farm labourer.

Julie

Julie Report 6 Jun 2007 10:28

Thank you both for your help. Thanks for the offer of the image, I will PM my e mail address to you. Thanks again. Julie