Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1851 & 1861 Census lookup Margaret Jones

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carl

Carl Report 5 Jun 2007 19:08

Looking for the parents of Margaret Jones born Mnyddislwyn, ,Monmouthshier not sure of her age she married Thomas Morgan(1808) about 1865 she is his second wife ,but is not on 1871 census Thomas is a widow in 1881 From Carl

jen yorkshire

jen yorkshire Report 5 Jun 2007 19:09

theres way too many to know which one is yours, there are 19 for that area, in 1851, was thomas her first marriage?

Shirley_05

Shirley_05 Report 5 Jun 2007 19:41

hi carl you left the Y out at the beginning hun, but good job am welsh lol i found this margaret 1841 census Margaret Jones Age: 32 Estimated birth year: abt 1809 Gender: Female Where born: Monmouthshire, Wales Civil parish: Mynyddyslwyn Hundred: Wentllooge (Lower Division) County/Island: Monmouthshire Country: Wales Street address: looks like YNISDEE Occupation: View image Registration district: Newport Sub-registration district: Mynyddyslwyn Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Name Margaret Jones 32 THE CENSUS SHOWING MARGARET IS INFACT WITH A FAMILY DID SHE HAVE A SISTER MARY?? CARK GIVE ME YR EMAIL ADDRESS I JUST PRINTED CENSUS OFF I WILL EMAIL IT TO YOU OK REGARDS SHIRL