Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Paul Freebody

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah

Sarah Report 3 Jun 2007 17:15

Hi my name is Sarah and I was born in 1970 in Southampton to Susan Hopkins, my Dads name is Paul Freebody and thats all I know, back in 1994/5 I think it was there was a big fire in a house in southampton and it killed some of the family and Paul Freebody was the guy that organised a fundraiser for this my mum rang me and told me the guy on the telly was my dad (dont think badly of my mum for this as she had been protecting me) anyone have any information please get in touch I am curious. Sarah allen

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 3 Jun 2007 17:23

You may not realise, but you should not put on here the name of anyone who may be alive - unless you have their permission. You can ask for advice and help without breaching GR's T & C's. Just ask for help generally, without naming people..........you could cause a lot of distress......... Good luck in your quest Reg

Maid Marian of

Maid Marian of Report 3 Jun 2007 17:31

His address in Southampton is on 192 electoral role. sorry i dont have credits to check it out for you.