Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

emiily birth?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 3 Jun 2007 16:41

Hi Gillian the one born circa 1879 seem to be the best bet if you look at your previous thread at the census details given. its best to add to your previous thread not start a new one cos any info already given will get duplicated and its not fair that peeps do the same searches over again. get that marriage cert first cos that will give you her age then you can go back from there. Dont try to do it all at once. Shirley. Ps you could also look on ancestry for her death cert ref calculating her death year from when you uncle was 16

Gillian

Gillian Report 3 Jun 2007 16:44

Just spoke to my aunt and she said emily died when my uncle (her son) was 16 and he was born in 1919 december dont know how old she was when she died what was her year of birth?