Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1851 look up please middles london

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shirley_05

Shirley_05 Report 1 Jun 2007 14:09

william axford born 1843 parish of st.george in the east (middle names are samuel kingwell) his mother is charlotte axford formerly kingwell and his dad is william axford i think he had by what i found a sister amelia charlotte born 1839 any help would be wonderful thank you shirl

Pam of Kent

Pam of Kent Report 1 Jun 2007 15:24

Hows this? They appear to have been indexed as Oxford.-but mothers name is Sophia.36 Other children Amelia 10, Charles 5,Georgiana 11,Samuel 3, Sarah 3mths. In household with David 10 ,Jemima 13 and Thomas 7 Bosenquet 23 Hunger Mews, Tower Hamlets. (Could someone show me how to copy the ancestry page onto GR, please)

Shirley_05

Shirley_05 Report 1 Jun 2007 15:38

PAM THANK YOU TO PUT CENSUS ON HERE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO COPY THE DOCUMENT BUT THE OTHER PIECE YOU JUST HOLD YOUR MOUSE AT BEGINNING OF FIRST LINE HOLD YR FINGER ON THE LEFT OF MOUSE DRAG TO HIGHLIGHT BLUE THEN KEEP FINGER ON DRAG TO BOTTOM OF INFO TAKE FINGER OFF RIGHT CLICK THEN CLICK COPY THEN GO TO WHERE YOU NEED TO PASTE INFO ON THE PAGE OR MESSAGE AREA THEN RIGHT CLICK MOUSE ON PAGE AND CLICK PASTE ITS THERE

Julie

Julie Report 1 Jun 2007 15:41

Hi Pam You have done the same look up as a few others on another thread Julie

Pam of Kent

Pam of Kent Report 1 Jun 2007 17:59

Thanks Shirley-knew it should be easy. Thanks Julie- I should be more observant!!!