Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thomas Barker born c1811 Hornsea

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christopher

Christopher Report 1 Jun 2007 11:40

Looking for links to a Thomas Barker born c1811 Hornsea. The original parish records held in Beverley have the births section 1800-1811 missing. Thus any help on links to Thomas Barker born c1811 Hornsea and his parents names / places of birth greatly appreciated Regards Chris

*Sharm

*Sharm Report 1 Jun 2007 11:53

hello chris Have you tried the IGI on the family search site for his baptism? Hornsea remember going there as a child, Skipsea i seem to remember happy memories. Sharmala.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 1 Jun 2007 16:13

This could be Barker childrens births Births Sep 1839 (>99%) Barker Emma Sculcoates 22 479 ----------------------------------------------------- Births Sep 1841 (98%) Barker James Sculcoates 22 473 ---------------------------------------------- Births Dec 1843 (>99%) BARKER Matilda Sculcoates 22 485 ------------------------------------------------------------- Births Dec 1850 (97%) Barker Rosanna Sculcoates 22 558 ----------------------------------------------------------- June 1846 Barker Ann Elizabeth Sculcoates 22 578 --------------------------------------------------------------- Possible marriage but no spouse given Marriages Sep 1841 (99%) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BARKER Thomas Sculcoates 22 377