Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

can anybody help

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 1 Jun 2007 08:14

im trying to find any records for philis petworth she was born in bristol we think d.o.b was 26.1.26 we are trying to find any sibblings she was put into care age three,we dont have any names for her sibblings or her parents can anyone tell me how to go about finding out about her sibblings please

Georgina

Georgina Report 1 Jun 2007 08:40

Karen I take it she was born in 1926 not 1826? Georgina.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 1 Jun 2007 08:41

Sending for the birth certificate would give indication as to the parent or parents ,but first you need to establish her correct birth entry,she may have been born to a single person,? Searching for any other siblings may be possible by compareing to two surnames of the parents,and only by getting those birth certifiactes will there be proof they are of the same family,

Georgina

Georgina Report 1 Jun 2007 09:01

Karen was Petworth her maiden name or her married name? I cant see a birth for any Petworth in the first quarter of 1926? Georgina.

Georgina

Georgina Report 1 Jun 2007 09:18

Karen we cant help you unless you give us more details, click on add reply at the top of the page. Georgina.