Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1841 lookup please!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alison

Alison Report 31 May 2007 22:39

Hiya Im looking for Edward Alder b.1815 in Frome Somerset. He is living in Wales with his wife in 1851..but i cant find him in 41. I have found his mother Susannah and father James in 41 but he is nowhere near, could someone just take a quick glance!!..thanks alison.

June

June Report 31 May 2007 22:54

1851 for ref Name: Edward Alder Age: 35 Estimated birth year: abt 1816 Relation: Head Spouse's name: Elizabeth Gender: Male Where born: Frome, Somerset, England Civil Parish or Township: Aberdare Ecclesiastical parish: Llandaff County/Island: Glamorgan Country: Wales Street address: Condition as to marriage: Occupation: Coal Miner Disability: Registration district: Merthyr Tydfil Sub-registration district: Aberdare ED, institution, or vessel: 2h Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 213 Household Members: Name Age Edward Alder 35 Elizabeth Alder 21 June x

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 31 May 2007 22:59

Would he have been unmarried in 1841? Reg

Alison

Alison Report 31 May 2007 23:02

I think he was married as when he got married to Elizabeth Evans in 1849 he was a widower..alison