Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying To Find My Nans Mother

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 30 May 2007 21:49

My nan Beatrice Carter born 1907 from Hanford area Staffordshire all i know is it was her dads second marriage and she had two brothers named John, and Frank, and a sister named Ethel, CAN ANY ONE HELP

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 30 May 2007 21:50

If she married, her marriage cert will have her father's name and occupation for cross-referencing. Reg

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 30 May 2007 21:52

Beatrice Hannah Carter Year of Registration: 1907 Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar DISTRICT: Aston County: Warwickshire Volume: 6d Page: 209 (click to see others on page) if you order this it will give you names of parents who will be on 1901 census Jeanette