Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

marriage lookup plaese

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kerri

Kerri Report 29 May 2007 20:26

i'm trying to find a marriage of john hadfield to lizzie mills.they had a child in 1900

Maid Marian of

Maid Marian of Report 29 May 2007 20:31

Can we have an area please

Kerri

Kerri Report 29 May 2007 20:34

sorry daughter was born chorlton sub ardwick

Georgina

Georgina Report 29 May 2007 20:41

Kerri there were 4 female Hadfield's born in Chorlton in 1900, a name would help. Georgina.

Maid Marian of

Maid Marian of Report 29 May 2007 20:56

Are you sure her surname was Mills? how about this one and they had a daughter called Constance John Hadfield 1897 Jan-Feb-Mar Salford Greater Manchester, Lancashire View Record Elizabeth Ann Williams 1897 Jan-Feb-Mar Salford Greater Manchester, Lancashir

jen yorkshire

jen yorkshire Report 29 May 2007 20:57

any idea of thier birth yr?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 29 May 2007 21:01

Kerri Help us to help you...............tell us all you know. The daughter's name would be a good place to start........... Plus John's year and place of birth........... Anything, in fact............. Also..........have you looked anywhere? Please say where, if you have......... Reg

Kerri

Kerri Report 29 May 2007 21:02

ive got the daughter born 1900 cholton cissie hadfield.also got 1901 cencus in macclesfield just lizzie and cissie.from what i can make out on birth cert it say formaly lizzie mills.john hadfield coachman.address at time of birth 4 ainsworth street west gorton south manchester.thats it all i know

Kerri

Kerri Report 29 May 2007 21:04

i've been searching through ancestery and freebdm but up to now noithing.they could'nt of lied that they were married cause lizzie's surname was still hadfield in 1901

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 29 May 2007 21:18

Kerri This all sounds very familiar.......did you have a previous thread about this child and her mother? Or is someone else looking for them? Reg

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 29 May 2007 21:19

I've just looked at the image for 1901..........Lizzie is Single............ Reg

Kerri

Kerri Report 29 May 2007 21:23

would of been me looking for cissies birth

Kerri

Kerri Report 29 May 2007 21:25

they were at 4 ainsworth street at time of cissies birth i wonder if he was still there in 1901 or he must of died but then why was lizzie not a widow