Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for details of Joan Czrny Vickers (Updated

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Roger

Roger Report 29 May 2007 11:57

Hi there I'm trying to find the parents of Joan Czrny Vickers (nee Hayes)in the Barrow in Furness or Ulverston area. So far I have found Joan's death record in Nov 99 which states her birth as 31/03/1917. However I cannot find the birth record. Have checked the BMD in Ancestry for a two years either side, nothing on FreeBMD. Can anyone help? Roger

Angela now in Wilts (not North Devon)

Angela now in Wilts (not North Devon) Report 29 May 2007 12:02

Roger Where have you looked? Have you checked the images on Ancestry? Angela

Julie

Julie Report 29 May 2007 12:06

Hi Roger Don't forget cos she is born at the end of the month is might be in the next qtr. I've looked and can't see anything jumping out at me, the only Joan in the next qtr was born Lambeth and middle name of J Julie

Angela now in Wilts (not North Devon)

Angela now in Wilts (not North Devon) Report 29 May 2007 12:24

Roger Are you certain that Hayes was her maiden name & not a previous married name? How sure are you that she was born in Barrow/Ulverston? Angela

Julie

Julie Report 29 May 2007 12:44

Roger Do you have her marriage certificate for her dads name, then we can find her dads marriage to get mums maiden name, then to cross ref all the Joan Hayes birth around that time Julie