Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Patricia From Canada

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 29 May 2007 03:03

Hi David, Please can you check for the births and marriage of my grandparents James Cairns and Mary Ann Dunning - Glasgow Scotland. Their first child was born Jan. 1900 so marriage could have been shortly brfore then. Also, d.o.b. for my g grandparents Patrick Harkin and Anne McGinty who married in 1870 at Brockagh Donegal. Any info would be appreciated. Many thanks . Patricia

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 29 May 2007 03:15

Hi Patricia, If you are trying to put a message on David who has BIVRI discs you have to add it to his thread, he wont see it here. Betty

David / Pamela

David / Pamela Report 29 May 2007 03:17

Nothing on BIVRI sorry - I did a search on scotlandspeople.gov.uk for you, and there is one match for your scottish ancestor's marriage - you have to buy credits to view records, but it's worth the money as the site has given me many records of my ancestors Just thought i'd let everyone know - I found a record on the BIVRI disks of my GGG-grandmother's birth - after months of brick walls it's so good to finally have a slight breakthrough!! Pamela xxx

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 29 May 2007 03:30

Hi Patricia, The marriage info from Scotlands People No Year Surname (M) Forename (M) Surname (F) Forename (F) District City/County/MR GROS Data Image Extract 1 1899 CAIRNS JAMES DUNNING MARY ANN ST ROLLOX GLASGOW CITY/LANARK 644/06 0274 VIEW (5 CREDITS) ORDER

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 29 May 2007 17:54

nudge for patricia as she couldn't find the message. Betty