Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 28 May 2007 12:27

trying to find my father have been looking on and off for 50 years someone must know somthing out there he is or was william reinald lloyd i was borne in poole dorset in 1943 a war baby. i could have sisters and brothers out there. he was bassed in poole dorset at hms turtle for at least 5 yrs. he left when i was 3 but his name and navy number is on my birth certificate. please if you know anything pat scoble

Heather

Heather Report 28 May 2007 12:44

Did your parents marry? Have you got their marriage certificate for the details on there, e.g. dads age? Where have you tried to find him so far and how?

Georgina

Georgina Report 28 May 2007 13:14

Pat was your father British? Do you have any idea when he was born? Georgina.

Heather

Heather Report 28 May 2007 13:16

Its sounds like a very Welsh name?

Georgina

Georgina Report 28 May 2007 13:18

Possible deaths after 1984... Name: William Reginald Lloyd Birth Date: 27 Apr 1919 Death Registration Month/Year: Nov 1991 Age at death (estimated): 72 Registration district: Rhuddlan Inferred County: Clwyd Volume: 24 Page: 539 Name: William Reginald Lloyd Birth Date: 1 Jul 1914 Death Registration Month/Year: Jun 1992 Age at death (estimated): 77 Registration district: Trowbridge Inferred County: Wiltshire Volume: 23 Page: 2353 Name: William Reginald Lloyd Birth Date: 23 Mar 1917 Death Registration Month/Year: Dec 1994 Age at death (estimated): 77 Registration district: Sandwell Inferred County: West Midlands Register number: C45 Entry Number: 176 Georgina.